Police Clearance Certificate USA
WHAT MAKES PCC CERTIFICATION IMPORTANT IN USA?
United States of America (USA) is one of the biggest global destinations in the world and has emerged as pioneer in various different sectors such as Hospitality, Engineering services, Information Technology (IT), Financial Services etc.
Due to setting up of various business activities, it has emerged as one of the premier destinations for providing job as well as employment opportunities for people from across the globe. This has led to an increase in the popularity of PCC Certification for clients.
A PCC Certification has helped clients in seeking better opportunities as well as avenues within the country and provided them a helping hand to prosper in their professional career.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR OBTAINING PCC CERTIFICATION
- The applicant must have a valid passport and address proof
- The person applying for USA PCC Certification must have at least stayed in the country for a period up to six months.
- The required person must have attained at-least 16 years of age.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING PCC CERTIFICATION
Some of the important documents required for obtaining PCC Certification are as follows
- Fully completed Application Form
- Obtaining Fingerprint Impression on FD-258 Card
- Social Security Number (If any)
- Scanned Photocopy of current passport
- Two documents of identity proof