Certificate Attestation in Saudia
CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION FOR SAUDI ARABIA
- Applicants cannot submit their documents directly at the Cultural Division of the Embassy. The applicants must deposit their documents at any approved agency for legalization
- The Culture Division will not attest/legalize any educational document without getting the genuineness verified by the Approved agency on behalf of the Cultural Division of the Embassy
- Saudi Cultural Division will not accept for attestation / legalization, any distance / correspondence / open university / Private learning or Diploma / degree certificate
- All Educational Documents should be authenticated by the HRD of State from where the document was issued
- Original job Offer/Job Agreement, duly attested by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) must be submitted along with the educational documents. (The Job Officer or Job Agreement must contain an HR reference number)
- Attestation of Experience Certificate for work in a Company in Saudi Arabia is done only if the certificate is duly pre-attested by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA). The Experience Certificate must have a Reference number, Iqama Number; the Visa number of the relevant period
- One clear photocopy of the Passport must be enclosed,
- One clear color photocopy of the Iqama, if any, must be enclosed, and
- One clear photocopy of the Visa must be enclosed.
- Original mark sheets for all semesters along with the original degree/diploma must be submitted
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Health, a confirmation letter from the Medical AttachÃ© of the Embassy is required to be enclosed.
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Defence, a confirmation letter from the Military AttachÃ© of the Embassy is required to be enclosed
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Higher Education, a confirmation letter from the Cultural AttachÃ© of the Embassy is required to be submitted
- A signed Declaration form, as prescribed by the Cultural Division of the Embassy must be enclosed with the application. For attestation of personal documents (non-educational), we offer a complete package for attestation/authentication by all authorities from the concerned State to the Saudi Embassy.
For attestation of other personal (non educational) documents, we can offer a package deal for attestation by the State Authorities, Ministry of External Affairs and the Saudi Embassy.In the case of attestation of commercial papers, the following documents and fees are required to be submitted:
- Original documents duly attested by the respective Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce
- One clear photocopy of all the documents
- Embassy fees of $10 per document.
- Our service charge for Embassy work.
A) The functions of Notary in certificate attestation for Saudi Arabia.
Certificates needs to be get attested for Saudi Arabia official purpose. There are two types Notary attestation they are District notary attestation and state notary attestation. After getting attestation from notary you can submit the certificates for concerned home department attestation. Which states that the certificate is true to get attestation from Home Department.
B) The functions of the Home Department ( H.R.D) in certificate attestation for Saudi Arabia.
All the educational certificates should get attested from the concerned state department to get Saudi Arabia embassy attestation. In Kerala It is known as Norkka Attestation . There are three Norkka centers in Kerala ( Trivandrum, Calicut and Cochin). Once in a month every collectrates provides Norkka attestation in kerala. Norkka will get only for government certificates. In other states it is known as the State authentication Department ( H.R.D). A certificate is authenticated only in issuing state education department after verifying the content of the specified certificate.
C) MEA attestation for Saudi Arabia.
MEA attestation is under the ministry of external affairs govt. Of India. Ministry of External Affairs should attest all the documents issued in any state in India before submitting concerned Embassy. Education department attestation or home department attestation of the state govt. Must done for the MEA attestation. MEA attests all educational certificate non education certificates and commercial certificates.
D) Saudi Arabia Embassy Attestation
After getting successful attestation from MEA you can submit the certificates to Embassy attestation. You will be getting Soudi Arabia Embassy attestation for official purpose in Saudi Arabia. The embassy will attest all educational and non educational and commercial document if the certificate already attested by MEA.
Helpline International Services provides certificate attestation service as like Degree certificate , MA certificate, SSC certificate , SSLC certificate , METRIC certificate , HIGH SCHOOL certificate , 10th certificate , CBSE certificate , HSC certificate , PDC certificate , PUC certificate PRE UNIVERSITY certificate , +2 certificate , INTER certificate , VHSE certificate , BA certificate , B.COM certificate , B.SC certificate , BBA certificate ,BCA certificate , BDS certificate , BE certificate , B.TECH certificate ., MBBS certificate , CA certificate , MCA certificate , MS certificate , MD certificate , M.COM certificate , M.SC certificate , M.TECH certificate , ME certificate , M.ED certificate , ITI certificate , NTC certificate , Engineering Diploma certificate , Nursing Diploma certificate , B.Sc Nursing certificate , M.Sc Nursing certificate , Computer Diplomas certificate , Other Diplomas certificate , Technicians certificate , Marriage Certificates, Medical Certificates, Ministry of health department documents etc.
Our Qatar Office Address
Helpline Group W.L.L. P.O Box – 30606,
Building No: 153, 1st Floor, Office No: 6,
C.Ring Road, Next to Diplomat Group Building,
In between Toyota Signal & Doha Signal,