Police Clearance Certificate Australia
IMPORTANCE OF PCC CERTIFICATION IN AUSTRALIA
In today’s global world, PCC Certification has emerged as one of the most premier destinations for seeking better avenues in education, employment and has helped clients to soar greater avenues and heights in their professional career.
The PCC Certification is also known by the name National Police Certificate (NPC) is a legal document issued by Australian Federal Police (AFP) which provides a detailed background check regarding the person and enlists whether the person has any pending cases anywhere in the country.
ELIGIBILITY FOR OBTAINING AUSTRALIA PCC
- The applicant must hold a valid passport and an address proof.
- For obtaining a valid PCC Certificate, the applicant must have attained a minimum of 18 years of age. In case of minors, the application must be submitted by parents exercising parental authority.
- The current address of the applicant must be same as that of passport and other supporting documents.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR AUSTRALIA PCC
- Fully completed application form
- Letter stating purpose for obtaining Australia PCC
- Recent passport size photographs
- Self-attested /scanned copies of passport
- Letter stating period of stay in Australia
- Documentary proof regarding last residential address