UK Visa(Tourist/Business) From Qatar
Planning to spend your vacations in the UK? Searching for appropriate help in getting UK tourist visa from Qatar? Helpline Group is the best platform for you to satisfy all your visa related queries. We are among the best visa service providers in Qatar. We have been serving the society from 1998, since our establishment, we have always served our clients in the best possible way. With our 20 years of experience in handling international clients, we know how difficult it becomes for a new applicant to collect information about UK tourist visa requirements and then to apply for it. Our consultants are expert in collecting relevant migration data to provide the best solution to the client’s issue. Drafting UK visa application is not simple, as there are so many legal requirements to be remembered by the applicant that makes this task, a difficult one. Helpline Group consultants guide you throughout your visa application process and help you in getting UK tourist visa from Qatar. We have our experienced fleet of consultants working in Qatar with strong linguistic knowledge.
Helpline Group – “the leading visa providers” have coined their good image in the market by providing top- class services at the international level. We have a good number of satisfied customers seeking our services on a regular basis. Our consultants can provide you full assistance in making application for UK tourist visa from Qatar, as we are fully aware about UK tourist visa requirements. We know about the document requirement and proper way to present them, like this we can help you in properly submitting the complete application to fulfill tourist or business visa, UK requirements set- up by the government. With a visitor visa, you can enter in the UK for a specific time period on temporary basis. A non- Qatari applicant can apply for a Standard visitor visa whereas a Qatari can apply for an Electronic visa waiver (EVW). Through visitor visa, one can enter UK to take pleasure of natural beauty, for recreational satisfaction, attending a business conference, or to meet family members residing in the UK.
At Helpline branch you will get full information about different types of visa available to satisfy your visit, information regarding document requirement and we can also perform this work on your behalf with our consultation team. People looking forward for instant help on short stay business conference or meeting can seek for our help in preparing UK business visa documents. We can translate the documents required for visa purpose (if required) and process it further, as per your requirement. Throughout the process your documents and information will be kept confidential, as we never compromise with our work quality. We are the most reliable service provider who works at the considerably fast speed in the prescribed manner by the government within the legal framework at reasonable price. For our customer’s convenience we also have a free document collection and delivery system.
UK VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Valid passport or travel document
- One recent Photograph according to UKVI guidelines(only required for bio-metric-exempt applicants
- Evidence of your permission to be in the country where you are applying, if you are not a national of that country
PURPOSE OF APPLICATION (INCLUDING ANY RELATED ARRANGEMENTS
- Evidence of arrangements made. Such as: tour details/flight details/letter of invitation/evidence of sponsors immigration status in the UK
EVIDENCE OF CURRENT EMPLOYMENT (OR STUDIES)
- Evidence of the employment and all income stated on application form. Such as: letter from employer / pay slips / tax returns / business registration documents / business bank account statements
- Evidence of being in education (where applicable):
- Evidence of qualifications obtained
- Evidence of the monthly income stated on application form. Such as: Bank statements / bank books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts
- Evidence of ability to meet costs of trip, as stated on application form. Such as: The bank statements of the person paying for the trip.
- Evidence of assets like property or land. Such as: Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant’s letters / land registration documents
- Evidence of UK accommodation and travel details such as: hotel booking confirmation / travel booking confirmation / travel agent confirmation /sponsor accommodation details
- Evidence of your marital status, such as: marriage certificate / civil partnership certificate / divorce certificate / death certificate
- Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel
- Any other documentation. Such as: evidence of any correspondence/ TB certificate
Our Qatar Office Address
Helpline Group W.L.L. P.O Box – 30606,
Building No: 153, 1st Floor, Office No: 6,
C.Ring Road, Next to Diplomat Group Building,
In between Toyota Signal & Doha Signal,