Police Clearance Certificate Malaysia
HOW HAS PCC CERTIFICATION INFLUENCED PUBLIC SPHERE IN MALAYASIA
In Malaysia, PCC Certification has become one of the most important documents that is used by clients in availing various avenues and opportunities in different sectors. A PCC Certification helps in giving a clear picture regarding the person and helps clients in moving forward in their professional career.
In Malaysia, a PCC Certificate is issued by Central Criminal Registry (CCR) of Royal Malaysian Police (RMP) which helps in verifying the true identity of the person. Before applying for PCC Certification, the person is also required to mention the duration of stay within the country. This document is only issued to those who have stayed in the country for a minimum duration of six months.
- The applicant must hold a valid address proof and valid passport.
- A PCC Certification is issued only to those applicants who have turned 16 years of age. In case of minor applicants, the parents are required to submit parental authority of the child.
- The current address of the applicant must be same as that mentioned in the passport and other documents.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING PCC CERTIFICATION?
- Completed Application Form
- Recent Passport size photographs (3 Nos)
- Scanned photocopies of applicant’s passport
- Documentary evidence of applicant’s residential address
- Photocopy of Residence Permit/Work Permit
- Request letter mentioning the reason for availing PCC Certificate.
Our Qatar Office Address
Helpline Group W.L.L
1st Floor, Office No: 6, Street No.230
Building No: 153, Zone:42
P.O Box:30606, Nearby Gulf Times,
Opposite Doha Petrol Station,
C-Ring Road, Doha, Qatar