Police Clearance Certificate Bahrain
Need Bahrain Police Clearance? Worry Not. Helpline Group’s international services are designed to help you get police clearance certificate from the Bahrain Police.
- Get your Good Standing Certificate from the Bahrain Police
- Get additional documentations filled and filed with ease
- Helpline Group’s reliable and affordable service
Find out various steps involved in getting your police clearance certificate from the Bahrain Police through Helpline Group, or send us a message in the form, and we will ring you back.
Bahrain Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is a certificate provided for good conduct and good behavioural of a person who is/has been living in Bahrain or the citizens who left the country or the foreigners who worked or lived in Bahrain. Police Clearance Certificate in Bahrain is given by the “General Directorate of Criminal Investigation”. Bahrain PCC can also be obtained from Bahrain Consulates abroad or from the Bahrain embassy which is further given to the General Directorate of Criminal Investigation for approval.
Good Conduct Certificate Bahrain gives the confirmation about the non-criminal background of the individual within the boundaries of Bahrain. Helpline Group has expertise in this field with more than 20 years of experience. We have served thousands of individuals looking for Police Clearance Certificate from Bahrain. We are working at the global level with our Head Office located in Dubai. Opt for Helpline Group’s fast and reliable PCC service to obtain your PCC from Bahrain on time.
Police Clearance Certificate from Bahrain can be used by an individual for employment needs, starting commercial activities, marriage purposes, foreign travel needs, conducting businesses, engaging in professional jobs, getting school license or other licenses, becoming a lawyer etc. Helpline Group keeps its clients’ interests and requirements safe by giving proper care from filing the PCC form to delivering it to the applicant. Police Clearance Certificate Bahrain may require the following documents:
- Passport copy of all the significant pages from both old and new passport (if applicable) with the residential permit allowed for the first entry to the last exit date is required
- A properly filled – up Good Conduct Certificate Bahrain form
- Two sets of passport size photographs with a blue background
- Fingerprints of all the fingers of both the hands should be taken in the CEID application form (issued by the Bahrain government) in blue or black colour with legal confirmation by the police or Bahrain diplomats
- Bahrain CPR copy or Visa Copy
- Copy of National Identity card, if available
You may be required to submit or send additional documents as per single case requirements. Helpline group can perform all these steps in behalf of you at one call. Feel free to contact us.
Our Qatar Office Address
Helpline Group W.L.L
1st Floor, Office No: 6, Street No.230
Building No: 153, Zone:42
P.O Box:30606, Nearby Gulf Times,
Opposite Doha Petrol Station,
C-Ring Road, Doha, Qatar