Looking to set up
a new company in the
Qatar Free Zones?
Foreign investors can learn about the benefits of the Qatar free zones, where they can simply register businesses with the assistance of our advisors. We recommend you contact one of our agents for more information on how much it will cost to set up a new company in QFC. On the other hand, our local consultants can go over all the legal specifics with anyone interested in immigrating to Qatar.
How many free zones are there in Qatar?
Currently, the Qatar Free Zones Authority is in charge of two significant free trade zones: Umm Alhould (next to Hamad Port) and Ras Boufantas (close to Hamad International Airport) (QFZA). These free zones’ main objective is to draw as many foreign investors and businesses as they can by providing a variety of advantages in commercial matters:
- Excellent partnership opportunities and innovation facilities
- 100% ownership in companies established in Qatar
- No corporate taxes and there are no customs duties as well
- No personal income taxes
You can register company formation in Qatar free zone with the assistance and support of our Qatari team. We are at your service at any time and we can inform you of all the specifics about the Qatar free zone company formation cost. Also, those who are interested in relocating can get specialized legal help from our immigration lawyers in Qatar. To discuss this issue, contact our immigration attorneys in Qatar. Also, we can assist you to set up a new company in QFC and obtaining all required paperwork quickly.
What are the requirements for Qatar free zone company formation?
Although Qatari law is flexible, international investors must adhere to a few standards for business registration:
- A minimum share capital of QAR 200,000 is required to form a limited liability company, and they can own 100% of the company.
- Information about the owners, operations, business address, basic norms, etc., must be included in the articles of association.
- The Qatari Ministry of Economics and Commerce issuing the necessary licenses and permits must be obtained.
- The business must register with the Public Revenue and Tax Authority to receive the TIN, often known as the tax identification number.
If you are planning to set up a new company in QFC, then you can talk to our experts.
Application procedures for Qatar free zone company formation
Let’s go through the following details to have a better understanding of the procedures for Qatar free zone company formation:
- If the business is already registered in Qatar, the necessary paperwork will be created to incorporate it into the free zone.
- It’s necessary to have copies of the managers’ identification papers.
- The application requires payment and is around QAR 300.
- The financial statements for the last 3 years, if available.
It is significant to note that a QAR 11,000 initial government charge has been paid. The registration of a Qatar limited liability company requires payment of this cost. With our local representatives, you can learn more about the costs of setting up a business in the Qatar Free Zone.
You may decide to start a business in Qatar due to its strategic location and the availability of investment opportunities in a variety of industries. Once you’ve selected your choice, you might think about working with a Qatari accountant. The procedures put in place will provide the business owner confidence that it complies with all applicable laws. Thus, depending on the activities you engage in, you may profit from payroll and bookkeeping services. Also, you can request assistance with implementing tax minimization methods.
Why choose Qatar free zone location for starting a business?
Foreign players can select Qatar’s free zone location for their businesses if they are interested in the advantages of the tax system. The procedures are straightforward, but you must consider the set-up costs. Qatar-free zones are open to everyone, allow for 100% foreign ownership, and allow setting up a new company in QFC for a wide range of industries.
In Qatar’s free zones, there are various advantages. Around 65 treaties help prevent double taxation, there are no customs duties applied, and the law is lenient. If you wish to register a company in a free zone, feel free to contact our group of company formation agents in Qatar. Ask us about the costs of company formation in Qatar.
If you want to begin your operations in Qatar’s free zones, contact our team of consultants. Further information on Qatari business creation fees is available from us.
Why choose us?
The specialists are aware of the company formation in Qatar free zone and Qatar. The formalities required by the government are manageable for them. Let’s go through a few details:
- Drafting of a company’s articles of association for the Qatar free zone.
- Creating and documenting the comprehensive business plan.
- Applications for unique licenses and permits in Qatar.
- Opening a bank account in Qatar
- Coordinating immigration procedures for international investors.
- Qatari tax registration.
We cordially encourage you to learn more about Qatari company formation costs. Call us today at +974 77711129 to know more.
Our Qatar Office Address
Helpline Group W.L.L
1st Floor, Office No: 6, Street No.230
Building No: 153, Zone:42
P.O Box:30606, Nearby Gulf Times,
Opposite Doha Petrol Station,
C-Ring Road, Doha, Qatar