Auditing Company License in Qatar


    Contact Us

    Name*

    E-mail*

    Phone No*

    Message

    An auditing company provides accurate financial information of any company and evaluate departments to improve efficiency. It is always of high demand and is one of the most popular business services to start in Qatar. The main activities performed by auditing companies are Company Statutory Audit, Taxation Audit, Internal Company Audit, Cost Efficiency Audit, Company Financial Statement Audits, Internal Audit and many more.

    If you are one of those entrepreneurs who looks forward to start an audit firm, first you have to understand the basic rules and regulations of Qatar government. Without a local sponsor one is not allowed to start an audit firm. If your company is in partnership then all of your partners should be qualified accountants preferably chartered accountants. If you are a foreign investor interested in incorporating the firm with holding license, you should then have minimum of three years of experience as a practicing auditor. Either you should be having a bachelor’s degree in accounting from any recognized institute or you must have some fellowship from any associations or bodies of accountants or else you should hold a membership for a period of not less than five years. In other words you should have completed your studies and should have a deep knowledge in business studies and accounting subjects.

    Your company’s legal incorporation will be 51 percent of a Qatari national and the remaining 49 percent will be that of a non-Qatari. For opening a branch firm in Qatar the rules are quite different. Auditing Company License in Qatar is a must along with the license to practice the profession in the State if the partner of the company is a legal founder person outside the State. Keep one thing in mind that all of your certificates including the experience certificate must get attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Another requirement for starting an auditing company in Qatar is that you should submit your CA completion certificate and fellowship certificate along with your application.

    When you enquire about Auditing Company Registration Qatar you can understand that even though it seems to be a simple procedure it is not. Right from the Register with Sponsor to Visa Quota submission you may have to undergo a lot steps to obtain the final license. But don’t worry as Helpline Group is here to help you in this crisis. You only have to follow the instructions from us submitting your documents and wait a little until you receive your firm license in your hands.


      Contact Us

      Name*

      E-mail*

      Phone No*

      Message

      Our Qatar Office Address

      Helpline Group W.L.L
      1st Floor, Office No: 6, Street No.230
      Building No: 153, Zone:42
      P.O Box:30606, Nearby Gulf Times,
      Opposite Doha Petrol Station,
      C-Ring Road, Doha, Qatar