Police Clearance Certificate Kenya
The Police Clearance Certificate in Kenya is issued by the Director of Criminal Investigations Department, Nairobi, Kenya. The certificate declares whether the applicant has involved in any kind of criminal activities in Kenya and led to the involvement of the Kenyan Police Force. It is an official document required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
- Two copies of the completed application form
- Original passport and copies of your passport
- A complete set of the original rolled and plain fingerprints along with the photocopies of the same taken at a local police station. Fingerprints must carry the name and designation of the officer taking fingerprint along with the official stamp.
- A letter from the foreign embassy requesting for the police clearance certificate
- Alien identity Card
- Work Permit (Work Permit stamped in the passport is not acceptable)
- Documents to prove your stay in Kenya (minimum 6 months)
- Passport photos
To obtain Police Clearance Certificate Kenya, the applicant must write an application letter stating the purpose of obtaining the same. A prescribed application form by the Criminal Investigations Department must be filled and submitted. Besides the application form, all the above mentioned documents must be submitted. Once the application is submitted it takes three to four weeks to get PCC.
Are you tired of collecting these required police clearance certificate Kenya and going through this procedure? Don’t shelve your projects. A visit or call to Helpline Group Qatar will surely change your mind. The experienced professionals at Helpline Group, Qatar will guide you to gather all the necessary documents. Helpline Group will lead you a step ahead in realizing your dream of migrating to a country of your choice by getting your Police clearance Certificate.