Police Certificate Mexico
Police Clearance Certificate from Mexico is issued by the Procuraduría General de la República (PGR – Attorney General of the Republic) in Mexico. Police certificates mexico (Informe de datos registrales mexico) are used for varied purposes, including permanent residence, work, or study abroad. It is a valid document to prove that the individual has no criminal background and is not a potential threat to the security of the country.
- Letter prepared the embassy requesting for Police Clearance Certificate from Mexico
- A completed application form
- A detailed self explanatory letter from the applicant
- Original Passport along with the attested copies of the first and the last page
- Two sets of original fingerprints from the embassy or the local police station
- Proof of stay in Mexico stating the duration – Mexican Identity Card
- 4 passport size photographs
- Applicable Fees
A detailed self explanatory letter from the applicant stating the purpose for the Police Clearance Certificate must be submitted along with filled application form indicating your last address in Mexico at the corresponding office of the Procuraduría General de la República (PGR).
In Case the applicant is unable to present himself in person, he or she must issue an affidavit in Spanish authorizing a third person to collect the certificate on his/her behalf.
Here comes the need of having a trustworthy person to represent you for the possession of the certificate. Helpline Group is an international agent known for its reliability, loyalty, persistence, professionalism, efficiency and fast processing.
As a professional agent, we embark on all kinds of works related to certificates such as translation, completion and submission of application form, authentication etc… Our experience talks about our expertise. Visit our website and drop in a message, highly skilled professionals at Helpline Group will reach you to render the best personalized service.